Emby 4.0.1.0-1 DS212j ko

Devil062
Go to solution Solved by solabc16,

Devil062
Hello,

Sorry for my English, I am a French user.

After updating the Emby server on my DS212j it does not work anymore.

the sendlogs : sendlogs_DS212J_synology_88f6281_212j_20190123T173026UTC.tgz

Thank you for your help

Laurent 

solabc16

Hello @@Devil062

As a quick test, can you make sure IPv6 is disabled on the active network interfaces on your NAS.

Details here : https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/68185-4002-seems-to-never-finish-scan-of-library-now/?p=683815

If it is enabled and you disable it, please can you restart your NAS and let me know if that makes any difference.

Best

- James

wanderjarra

It happened exactly the same thing with me, DS212j today appeared the option to upgrade to version 4.0, after the update does not work, I am seeing how to get the logs and I will post also to understand what happened.

matteo.maff

Same here with DS411slim.

After updating to version 4, when I try to access the dashboard or open the emby app on my phone or tv, I get a loading icon, and synology cpu goes to 100% and stays there.

Disabling IPv6 didn't help.

this is my sendlog:

sendlogs_DiskStation_synology_88f6282_411slim_20190124T102104UTC.tgz

Thanks for the help!

highlnder69

I'm also have issues with the update on my DS212j. It goes into endless database upgrade/loading Emby server. Not a huge deal as I was installing it on my Synology as a test to see how it worked. Was hoping to do a setup on a Synology for another family member as they aren't computer savvy and wanted a simple solution for them. 

solabc16

Hello All

Thanks for the logs, for those who have sent them across - that's allowed me to confirm we're looking at a single issue.

For those upgrading, there's no need to worry about your existing configuration, it's still there.

I'm working on this as a priority and will update again later today, the issue is specific to the older ARMv5 based systems.

Best

- James

wanderjarra
Waiting for a solution for me to go back to watching my movies, I'm in the middle of the weekend.

Thank you for your support.

solabc16

Hello All

This update still applies - https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/68727-emby-4010-1-ds212j-ko/?p=688290.

I'm getting closer to a solution and will ask for some volunteers to help test once it's ready.

The problem is caused by async network I/O triggering an unhandled exception on these ARMv5 based systems.

Best

- James

highlnder69

My logs have just been uploaded using the method in your link.

Upload completed successfully, please include this filename with your ticket...
sendlogs_DiskStation_synology_88f6281_212j_20190125T215356UTC.tgz   
Edited by highlnder69