Symbol of "seen", absent in 4.x

JotNarayan

JotNarayan
Good afternoon.

I just upgraded from 3.x to 4.x and everything worked perfectly. I have reviewed the folders and contents a bit and everything seems to be in perfect condition.

Attached image where to be the only point that I have found at the moment. In the version 3.x when a movie or series had already been displayed, the symbol of "validated" appeared green, in the new version 4.x nothing appears. Is it normal, or is it a failure?

5c4878bbaf839_error1.jpg

post-361516-0-20787400-1548253313_thumb.jpg

PenkethBoy

Did you restore your watched status's

how did you upgrade - what procedure did you follow? 

Hi, we decided to remove this from tv series and seasons. it is redundant to show both a check mark for watched and an unwatched count. If something has zero unwatched items, then you know it's played.

JotNarayan

Hi, we decided to remove this from tv series and seasons. it is redundant to show both a check mark for watched and an unwatched count. If something has zero unwatched items, then you know it's played.

Thank you very much for the info. It is effectively redundant information. It is clear.
At the moment with my DS418Plus it works very well. If I detect any anomaly, I will inform you.
Now we would solve the issue of the Emby app for LG TV.

JotNarayan

Did you restore your watched status's

how did you upgrade - what procedure did you follow? 

I followed the update according to indications and everything went well, and I can also say that it has scanned the library very fast, in 10 minutes everything is ready. Thanks for the suggestion.