A-Z Can't see A, B, X, Y Z

GiGo

Can't see if it's been reported before but on Android TV Beta, I can't see A, B, X, Y, Z on TV shows and Movies on the left hand side, they can be selected/navigated too, by going to last visible letter and go up or down. 

@@CBers, no I mean they are there but not visible, 'off the screen'

@@ebr, yes there is content.

Hi.  On some low-powered devices this is by design.  You should be able to get to them either by navigating off the left edge of the grid or by using the toolbar button at the top.

Please let us know if this answered your question.

Thanks.

Hi guys, here is some screenshots.

screengrab-20190125-145728.jpg

screengrab-20190125-150005.jpg

screengrab-20190125-150040.jpg

screengrab-20190125-150244.jpg

Regarding lower powered devices, the android box i'm using I don't believe it's low powered, best I've ever used lol

The screenshots above show i've selected B and Z both of which are selectable off the screen and have content.

Hope these help :)

Ah.  Thanks, this is where a picture really is worth 1000 words.

So this is a non-standard Android TV box of some sort?

Check your text settings and make sure they are at 100%.

Many of these off-brand boxes report their dpi incorrectly for TVs and I can see by your toolbar that something is a bit "off".

Ah.  Thanks, this is where a picture really is worth 1000 words.

So this is a non-standard Android TV box of some sort?

Check your text settings and make sure they are at 100%.

Many of these off-brand boxes report their dpi incorrectly for TVs and I can see by your toolbar that something is a bit "off".

Interesting, the box has auto set the Resolution and there are no settings to change the text size, it's not a big deal I can't see the letters, I know they ate there, I just wanted to check that it wasn't a bug that may have been overlooked.

Now..... why does this box ask me to login every time I start app even tho I have it set to "Never"?

CBers

Now..... why does this box ask me to login every time I start app even tho I have it set to "Never"?

Wrong option.

Once logged in, goto App Settings, Startup and change Startup Behaviour to "Automatically login as this user".

Wrong option.

Once logged in, goto App Settings, Startup and change Startup Behaviour to "Automatically login as this user".

Cheers, I forgot I reinstalled and hadn't adjusted the settings :/

Just a quick one too, if your on the beta app and have already unlocked the app are you meant to see "Unlock App"? Under settings it says "Version 1.6.78g Expired"

• Like 1

Cheers, I forgot I reinstalled and hadn't adjusted the settings :/

Just a quick one too, if your on the beta app and have already unlocked the app are you meant to see "Unlock App"? Under settings it says "Version 1.6.78g Expired"

Use the "Restore Purchase" button.

Use the "Restore Purchase" button.

Duh.... Sorry for wasting your time on that one! Feeling very stupid right now!

• Like 1