Notification Icon & Chromecast Volume Steps

WalkingHat

WalkingHat

I don't really consider this as a feature request, but if I'm wrong hopefully this can be moved to the correct section.

I'd like to request two quality of life changes. In Android its common convention to make the notification icon white, and while stock Android does this, Samsung does not make all icons white, so as a result the icon looks pretty off compared to other icons in the notification bar. I've attached a picture of what this looks like on my Galaxy Note 8 running Android 8.0.0. Another change would be to decrease the volume steps when casting to Chromecast, or allowing the user to set a custom amount of steps. Currently when chromecasting and changing the volume from the phone this will increase or decrease the volume by a very small amount, it would be a lot more convenient if this could set to a custom amount, or simply increase the value the volume will change with each volume button press.

Thank you for reading this. :D

post-335695-0-61332400-1548116146_thumb.jpg

WalkingHat

Regarding volume, how much more would you suggest? 2x more? 1.5x?

I'm not sure if it's a standard accross Andoid phones, but to go from no volume to max volume there are 15 steps in between.