Question about my xteve data

NthrnNYker58

NthrnNYker58

Sorry in advance for being long winded, but the problem seems complex.... I'm in the process of moving from PLEX (couldn't properly integrate my IPTV) to EMBY

Ok, first to describe my equipment - I have 2 single tuner cards & 2 Hauppauge dual tuner dongles for my OTA broadcast needs.... after much trial and error with Media portal 2 & MPextended as the back-end, I was successfully able to integrate my tuners in EMBY along with a EPG imported from EPGBuddy.

5c45d4de44172_20190121.png

Now, I also wanted to integrate my IPTV provider into EMBY, and I chose xteve to do that. I successfully imported my m3u links into xteve, and mapped out some of the channels I wanted to integrate into EMBY. ... which I then imported into EMBY in the proscribed manner (set up an m3u tuner and assigned xteve's xmltv as the EPG guide info.) Refreshed the guide and..... no dice. EMBY imported the channels correctly (and I can play them) but no EPG data :

.5c45d819150bc_201901211.png

Now, I DO know for certain that EMBY properly imported the XML data for the EPG --- it is stored here : "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\cache\xmltv\bfefe06202ddd168a76318e3bd1eb9f7-21-12-4.xml" (and is included at the end of this inquiry) , EMBY just will not display it in the EPG. I can even re-map (if I wanted to) the channels with the imported XML data.. so I know that EMBY does see the XML data :

5c45dae965c55_201901212.png

So, in conclusion.... I don't know why Emby refuses to display the guide date from xteve's that I KNOW is successfully imported into EMBY.. I am including the log file and the xml guide data....... Hopefully, somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.

embyserver.txt

bfefe06202ddd168a76318e3bd1eb9f7-21-12-4.xml

EODCrafter

Sorry in advance for being long winded, but the problem seems complex.... I'm in the process of moving from PLEX (couldn't properly integrate my IPTV) to EMBY

Ok, first to describe my equipment - I have 2 single tuner cards & 2 Hauppauge dual tuner dongles for my OTA broadcast needs.... after much trial and error with Media portal 2 & MPextended as the back-end, I was successfully able to integrate my tuners in EMBY along with a EPG imported from EPGBuddy.

5c45d4de44172_20190121.png

Now, I also wanted to integrate my IPTV provider into EMBY, and I chose xteve to do that. I successfully imported my m3u links into xteve, and mapped out some of the channels I wanted to integrate into EMBY. ... which I then imported into EMBY in the proscribed manner (set up an m3u tuner and assigned xteve's xmltv as the EPG guide info.) Refreshed the guide and..... no dice. EMBY imported the channels correctly (and I can play them) but no EPG data :

.5c45d819150bc_201901211.png

Now, I DO know for certain that EMBY properly imported the XML data for the EPG --- it is stored here : "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\cache\xmltv\bfefe06202ddd168a76318e3bd1eb9f7-21-12-4.xml" (and is included at the end of this inquiry) , EMBY just will not display it in the EPG. I can even re-map (if I wanted to) the channels with the imported XML data.. so I know that EMBY does see the XML data :

5c45dae965c55_201901212.png

So, in conclusion.... I don't know why Emby refuses to display the guide date from xteve's that I KNOW is successfully imported into EMBY.. I am including the log file and the xml guide data....... Hopefully, somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.

@@Luke ..... This question has been answered on xTeVe. OP had old EPG data that was expired is the reason no data was imported.