thumbnail image wrong

mata7

i dont know if you guys notice this or if any settings i have incorrect, but the thumbnail image for record tv look wrong or zoom-out but they look bad, here is a example of how they compare froim my web player and my shield tv

a1.png

s1.png

a2.png

s2.png

is there a way to fix this or is a setting that i have wrong, thanks in advanced

running the last beta version and still the same problem, this will be my last comment about this i dont want to keep bothering you, but if you need more info let me know

yes the web app is fine, problems are on shield tv and apple tv 4k, app version is Shield 1.6.81, Server Version 4.0.1.0

here is the different again, look at the face Dr Phill and people court, 1 pic is web app, 2 shield or apple tv

1.png

2.png

thas the problem, i check and the shows that look bad dont have thumbs, you found the problem i guess there is no way to fix this, maybe for this shows that dont have thumb will be better to use the backdrop and no the poster, thank you

Hi.  Can you create login credentials for me so I can connect to your server and test this with your actual content?

Thanks.

What is the origin of these recordings?  Part of the problem here is that these are episodes in Emby and we assume that an episode image will be thumb-shaped.  However, these episodes have primary images that appear to actually be series posters instead...

BTW - the web app is having a similar problem with some of the same content on the same row:

5c58979d938b6_mata1.png

In the beta server the recording process will no longer save episode images, so they'll just inherit the series image. You may want to just delete those existing images for now.

What is the origin of these recordings?  Part of the problem here is that these are episodes in Emby and we assume that an episode image will be thumb-shaped.  However, these episodes have primary images that appear to actually be series posters instead...

BTW - the web app is having a similar problem with some of the same content on the same row:

5c58979d938b6_mata1.png

i record thus shows over the Air, the ones that are inside the tv folder dont worried about then thus are from channels DVR I was using before, but the one under last recording are from the emby guide OTA

In the beta server the recording process will no longer save episode images, so they'll just inherit the series image. You may want to just delete those existing images for now.

sorry what image do i need to delete, i dint understand