Live TV in The Home Menu

EODCrafter

EODCrafter

How can I set it up so last played "Live TV" will display in the "Device Home Menu" like recently played videos do for quick navigation? (Nvidia Shield) or (Fire TV)

Possible Feature Request? Move to correct forum if so........

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

You mean last played channel?

I suppose that's what it is...In the Fire TV and Shield Device Home Menu there is a section that shows last Library Items Played and has suggestions but Live TV never shows up on that Menu.

Here's a Pic.....

5c44ab69b723a_20190120_110804.jpg

Edited by EODCrafter

I suppose that's what it is...In the Fire TV and Shield Home Menu there is a section that shows last Library Items Played 

No, I don't think so... Unless you are talking about "Continue Watching" which is showing items only partially played.

EODCrafter

No, I don't think so... Unless you are talking about "Continue Watching" which is showing items only partially played.

Uploaded a Pic...Let me try clicking on the middle set this may have been updated since I last tried.

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

See how Fire TV Shows the last OTA channel played? Something like this in the Emby Menu on the Device Home Menu would be so cool! Just feed the data of the Last Played Live TV Channel to the Fire TV and Shield Home Menu and they can be "re-Clicked" to view that same Channel again like the OTA Recent does in Fire TV.

5c44acde754ea_20190120_111408.jpg

Edited by EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Ohhhh... You're talking about the device home screen, not ours (having a recently played list).

Yes, The New Fire TV Shows the last OTA channel, I think it can easily show that info for Emby as well....I hope! :) The OTA Channel will even respond to "Alexa" telling her to play that channel!

Edited by EODCrafter

Okay, so are you asking for Emby to put something on the Fire TV device home screen or the Emby app home screen?

I'm not sure if Amazon has published an API for content on the device home screen (like Google has).

EODCrafter

Okay, so are you asking for Emby to put something on the Fire TV device home screen or the Emby app home screen?

I'm not sure if Amazon has published an API for content on the device home screen (like Google has).

I use Both, Fire and Shield but that sounds like bad news. I prefer The Fire TV cause it's built into my TV :), I use the Shield as a Server...and sometimes a client.

Edited by EODCrafter