Multiple Versions Not Respected Post 4.0 Upgrade

TheBrainninja
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

TheBrainninja

Hello!

I impulsively upgraded a little earlier than I'd planned to, and there seems to be some quirkiness I haven't seen others post about - number one for me is that multiple versions of movies no longer seem to combine under a separate entry - I have multiple copies of all my 4K/1080p/Director's/Theatrical cuts, scattered everywhere. Not sure what I can do about that!

A second issue is that there doesn't seem to be a "Movies and TV View for these libraries" anymore, which was a nice feature since I mostly use mixed-content libraries. Is this intended functionality?

A third, minor and weirder issue, is that some episodes from various series are being read as independent video files...Now that I'm looking at it, the series they're from aren't being scanned in at all, though I've ran multiple library scans since upgrading - successful scans, that have found new videos in other series!

Thanks for any help or illumination on these issues; Emby's great and I love it and I'm really excited for a lot of what's promised in this update!

TheBrainninja

Hi there, can you please go over a specific example? thanks.

I'm so sorry Luke, I missed your reply. One specific example is Bad Times at the El Royale, for which I have two entries - one each for the 2160p and 1080p versions.

5c4a857d21c5c_twoversions.png

I recently updated to 4.0.1.0 as well, and these issues remained.

Thanks in advance!

TheBrainninja

If it is a mixed content library it is resolved for the next release. Thanks.

It is, thank you. I'll be patient then, thanks for looking into it!