Restarted Emby Server, lost all TV Show User Information (Progress/Watched Shows, etc.)

Robp2175

Robp2175

I restarted my Emby server and now I have lost the user information such as which shows I have watched, etc.  All TV shows, movies, everything shows that they have not been watched. Again, all I did was restart Emby Server. Any suggestions?

Robp2175

Unless it had automatically updated; NO, I did not. Server was just running a slow slow so I restarted it and then this happened. It has been like this for three days, so if a scan was running, it must have been completed by now.

Hi. Your dashboard will tell you the version of the server, if a scan is running and also have a notification if it updated.

• 1 month later...
Robp2175

My apologies for not getting back to you. Busy life. A Library scan does not solve the issue and furthermore, everytime I restart the server, I lose all of my user statistics (watched shows, progress of a show I was watching, etc)  I am on Version 4.0.0.2

Happy2Play

My apologies for not getting back to you. Busy life. A Library scan does not solve the issue and furthermore, everytime I restart the server, I lose all of my user statistics (watched shows, progress of a show I was watching, etc)  I am on Version 4.0.0.2

Please post a server log corresponding to this action.