"Live TV / Programs / Shows" Infinite scroll not working

montec07e

Spaceboy

"Live TV / Programs / Shows" list only shows the first 300 items.

indeed, pointed out and requested attention several times. Not sure what the issue is to be fair. 300 items barely gets me past the current time slot or the first letter of the alphabet, whichever way it is sorted

PenkethBoy

yeah reported it more than once myself to Luke

simple fix needed - bring back the pagination we used to have

Spaceboy

Has this been consistent across all platforms?

you mean does the limit exist on the android tv client, for instance, as well? Not sure but I believe so. The other issue is the need for series and movies to be grouped so that you only got episode level detail or all the different times the same movie is on in a sub screen. That would actually help the issue of the list being too long. Currently all this makes it impossible for me to use emby to discover new shows, so I just don’t bother. The suggestions page is very pretty looking but ultimately not functional at what it sets out to achieve

montec07e

That means "next" release, right?  That's what he meant, I'm sure of it... Certainly he meant "next" -- "next" got autocorrected to "upcoming" probably, that happens.  Right?  wink, wink, nudge, nudge..   (please?)

Edited by montec07e
  • Like 1

Not the very next. But with 4.0 out of the way we'll finally be able to start looking at virtual scrolling and you'll be able to go through the whole list. Thanks.

• 6 months later...
kelly.clubb

I would like to see virtual scrolling on movies/tv shows/music video categories.  Some things like the trailers plugin already has virtual scrolling. Is there a "hack" to fix this?

• 6 months later...