v4 artwork hosed

revengineer
Go to solution Solved by legallink,

revengineer

All of my artwork is messed up after upgrading to v4. I restarted emby server several times and did several library scan. Tons of error messages of the following kind:

2019-01-16 10:48:06.461 Error DtoService: Error getting Thumb image info for M:\Movies\S-U\TWO_WEEKS_NOTICE-landscape.jpg	*** Error Report ***	Version: 4.0.0.2	Command line: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	User Interactive: True	Processor count: 4	Program data path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server	Application directory: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.LinkedChild[] MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.get_LinkedChildren()'.	   at CoverArt.Entities.ProfileDefinition.GetConfigurationCacheKey(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)	   at CoverArt.Enhancers.CoverArtBaseEnhancer.GetConfigurationCacheKey(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.ToList()	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)	   at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetImageCacheTag(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image, IImageEnhancer[] imageEnhancers)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Dto.DtoService.GetImageCacheTag(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image)	Source: CoverArt	TargetSite: System.String GetConfigurationCacheKey(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem, MediaBrowser.Model.Entities.ImageType)	   at CoverArt.Entities.ProfileDefinition.GetConfigurationCacheKey(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)	   at CoverArt.Enhancers.CoverArtBaseEnhancer.GetConfigurationCacheKey(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType)	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.ToList()	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)	   at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetImageCacheTag(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image, IImageEnhancer[] imageEnhancers)	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Dto.DtoService.GetImageCacheTag(BaseItem item, ItemImageInfo image)	

• Solution
legallink

This looks like a coverart error.  Have you tried disabling the plugin or deleting and reinstalling it?

• Like 1

revengineer

Thank you that worked. And uninstall/reinstall triggered updates for other plugins as well. I could not find a way to manually check for plugin updates earlier. I think I am set now.

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\config\ScheduledTasks

And then restarting the server. This will reset all scheduled task triggers to default, in the event you may have previously disabled plugin updates.

revengineer
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\config\ScheduledTasks

And then restarting the server. This will reset all scheduled task triggers to default, in the event you may have previously disabled plugin updates.

Not sure I follow. The path you list is a directory. Are you suggesting to delete it?

Happy2Play

Not sure I follow. The path you list is a directory. Are you suggesting to delete it?

Yes that will remove any customized task triggers.

revengineer

Yes that will remove any customized task triggers.

Thank you, I reset the tasks. There were a number of them that built up over the last few years and I may have disabled update checks in the past.