Users Pages missing/messed up

jbhoward
Go to solution Solved by garyan2,

jbhoward

I am not sure if this has been answered because I am not exactly sure how to look this problem up.

Almost any page after the Users tab within the Manage Server section is either missing or completely messed up.

When clicking on a user within the Users section, the page is fine. If I was to click on "Edit this user's profile, image and personal preferences" it would show a page without images and everything was in brackets (e.g. "${HeaderSelectServer}") Screenshot is attached.

If I was to click on "Access", "Parental Control", or "Password", I have the same issue.

However, if I was to click on the ellipsis (three dots) on a user, then click on "Library" or "Parental" it will take me to the appropriate page, but none of the links within that page will work.

I have had this problem since a few prior builds but thought it would be fixed with updates.

The current plugins I have installed are: Auto Box Sets, Cinema Mode, Email Notifications, Fanart.tv, IMVDb, MovieDb, MusicBrainz, Nfo Metadata, OMDb, Open Subtitles, Reports, Backup & Restore, Statistics, Studio Images, TheAudioDb, and TheTVDB. I will be honest, I am not sure what all of these are and can not recall installing some of these.

I do not seem to be having this issue with any other tab/section.

I am running Emby 4.0.0.2

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Processor count: 4

Any help is appreciated.

post-84507-0-56858600-1547605244_thumb.png

post-84507-0-90254000-1547605248_thumb.png

Edited by jbhoward

Hi, how did you get there? Looks like you have a bad url. Try going there from just the home screen.

• Solution
garyan2

I've seen this when in a Win7 VM. I just figured it was because it uses an old version of IE. What browser are you using?

• Like 1

jbhoward

Thanks garyan2. It was my browser. For some reason I was using IE 11. I am guessing it is not fully compatible with Emby. Works perfect on Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks, also, to Luke for the suggestion.

Happy2Play

IE doesn't appear to always use the "/index.html#!/" url change when clicking that link,

h t t p://192.168.xxx.xxx:8096/web/usermenu/usermenu.html?userId=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

vs

h t t p://192.168.xxx.xxx:8096/web/index.html#!/usermenu/usermenu.html?userId=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by Happy2Play