Question about Cinema mode

defalt

Hi, I am new to Emby, having just installed 4.0.0.1 today. I am a bit confused about Cinema mode.

I do not have Emby Premiere (yet) but would like to setup a custom intro, and perhaps even local trailers. Based on the settings page for the Cinema Mode plugin, this should be possible, since the warning "These features require premiere" is only attached to the online trailers. 

I added a short mp4 file to a folder and set it up as the custom intro folder. I restarted the server. I then played a movie; no intro was played. 

My questions are: Should custom intros work for a free user? If so, are there more requirements than just adding a video to the custom intros path?

mgworek

I have emby Premiere with 4.0.0.2, cinema mode doesnt work anymore?

Cinema mode hasn’t worked right for me with the beta versions for awhile. It gets fixed but breaks for other people then they fix it but then breaks it for some people. It seems to be a never ending cycle. I was talking with the devs in a recent (fe weeks ago) thread someone else started but when they fixed that persons problem but I pointed out it broke it for me, the conversation stopped. I didn’t bother opening a new thread at the time. All my custom intros and codecs work but I don’t get trailers.