NFO files created for some stuff but not for everything

curro88

Hi there!

A few days ago I decided to start saving all the metadata next to the media files so I've changed my libraries settings and I've updated it entirely. The surprise came when I saw that the .nfo files don't appears in all the folders, in fact, I found very curious that for example in the Archer's location there were seasons with their corresponding .nfo and seasons without them. So I deleted some libraries and created them again to see if starting from 0 solves the problem, but nothing, so I've attached the last log I had on my server.

Thanks in advance,

curro88

embyserver-63683107200.txt

solabc16

Hello @@curro88

Could you let me know what Synology model you're running Emby Server on.

Have you followed the instructions here? https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Setting-Up-Your-Media-Library-Share

It looks like Emby Server doesn't have permissions to access all of the directories containing your library content.

e.g.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/volume1/Videos/Series_animacion/Animals (2016)/Season 1/Animals.(2016).S01E05-720p.HDTV.x264-FLEET.nfo" is denied.

Best

- James

Thanks @@solabc16 for being so quickly responding.

My Emby Server is running on a DS213 and before posting nothing here, I've checked the log and I saw that it could be a permission error so I've checked on my DiskStation settings and my Shared Folders and Users permissions are ok  :wacko:

Try checking the permissions for those individual files and folders in case they may have something different from the parent folder. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Try checking the permissions for those individual files and folders in case they may have something different from the parent folder. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

That seems to be the problem. Thanks @@Luke!