Blank Timeslots in EPG

shrouski

shrouski

Hi

Some of the channels I use don't have full EPG and have blanks for sometimes hours and then an event (e.g. PPV). That is fine, but when scrolling through the guide, it jumps way out of sync. E.g. If you're scrolling looking at 1pm, press down to a channel that is blank but there is program information at 8pm, it will jump to 8pm and stay there when you press down again to the next channel with full data. It doesn't go back to 1pm when you press down again so you're hours out.

Is it possible to fill the gap with a "No Event" or something to prevent this, or jump back to the time before it jumped? I would think filling the gaps with No Event would be less work and easier.

I know the XMLTV EPG should really do this, but with the millions of different providers out there it will never happen.

Thanks

shrouski

Web App I can't press up and down, but on Emby Theatre it just stays at 8am when the event is at 11pm, so when you're scrolling it doesn't throw it out. On LG it jumps so then you're suddenly scrolling later. E.g. today (well tomorrow) at midnight my time there are football matches, scrolling on the LG will throw me to midnight on the guide whereas on theatre it will only do it if I press right when I'm on the event.

If you need any guide data I can PM you.

Ok yea we'll have to look at a better way of handling this so that you can use the directional buttons. thanks.

• Like 1