Why is camera upload going to my C drive?

clollar

I have the camera upload path set to my E drive (external Seagate) yet my pictures form my Samsung Galaxy s9 are showing up in my C drive.  Do I have to create a subfolder for each device? Or can I just have them all dumped in the main pictures folder?  I'll include an image of my settings.  Not sure what I'm looking for in logs.

post-404018-0-88435700-1547143317_thumb.jpg

Not sure what I'm looking for so I grabbed the one titled emby server.  It also seems to have put one photo from today in the correct place, kind of.  It's in a folder titled camera role.  If I had known it was going to do that I would've given each device it's own folder.  I just wanted to dump any and all photos from our devices into the "Pictures" folder.  Perhaps I should redo it with device destination folders.

embyserver-63682675200.txt

It's working now!  The original batch of photos went to my C drive in the Emby directories, but the last 2 photos from today are in the correct spot.  I might re do the folders anyway and I might be going back to a stable verison of the server due to live TV issues.  I'll let y'all know if I have any issues with camera upoad or otherwise.  Thank you very much.