adding new media

chrisrobbins1970

chrisrobbins1970

i have about 2000+ movies.. I have added in about 100 at a time..

Now here is the issue... I see the first 100 movies but when I add new movies.. they dont show up for up to 24hrs later. I do a manual scan, still does not show up..

Now I am a plex user and have been trying Emby for a few days, however if emby cant add movies and scrap them in real time like plex does there is no use..

Ideas???

kanipek

i have about 2000+ movies.. I have added in about 100 at a time..

Now here is the issue... I see the first 100 movies but when I add new movies.. they dont show up for up to 24hrs later. I do a manual scan, still does not show up..

Now I am a plex user and have been trying Emby for a few days, however if emby cant add movies and scrap them in real time like plex does there is no use..

Ideas???

Did you enable real time monitoring when you set up the library?

Happy2Play

There is a option when you setup your library for Real Time monitoring is it enabled, but is dependent on your setup "Changes to files will be processed immediately, on supported file systems".

From what you have posted Emby's scheduled library scans are picking up your new media. You would have to post logs, replicating adding media and performing manual library scan and not being found.

Happy2Play

Can you explain your setup, what file system is your media on?