Emby Server will not sleep, runs 24/7

OITD

I am having an issue with my server running 24/7. I only have a need for it to be awake during viewing live tv/recording or when running it's own tasks at 12am (set under scheduled tasks section of settings). When I try to manually sleep the computer, it only stays asleep for 2-10 seconds at a time before waking itself via the network adapter. Requiring magic packet prevents this but then I cannot wake the computer via roku apps or seemingly for pre set recording times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Emby Version 3.5.3.0 running on Windows 10 PC

Log.txt

Hi, there are a number of improvements to this for the next release of Emby Server, which will be any day now. Can we re-evaluate this when that is available?

When I try to manually sleep the computer, it only stays asleep for 2-10 seconds at a time before waking itself via the network adapter.

This is the one part that might not be resolved. I think you should go ahead and require the magic packet, personally. The app has added wake on lan support in the menu, so you would just have to use the function in our app to send a wake signal.

@@speechles can elaborate  more on this.

This is the one part that might not be resolved. I think you should go ahead and require the magic packet, personally. The app has added wake on lan support in the menu, so you would just have to use the function in our app to send a wake signal.

@@speechles can elaborate  more on this.

Can you direct me to where this is located in the Roku app?

lSBNGaF.png

It should look like the above. If this were emby connect it would also list a user to try to connect with through emby connect. But the Wake Server would be there in both cases manual or emby connect.

Edited by speechles