Download/Sync ignoring "Download only on WiFi" option

FractalParadigm

FractalParadigm

As per the title; last night I had some content set to sync to my phone for offline viewing, but was not syncing properly over WiFi (was stuck at transfering 0% for 12+ hours). Later on, away from home on data, as soon as I opened the app to watch what *did* sync, it immediately downloaded everything else in the queue, blowing through 6GB almost immediately, and accruing over $100 in data overage charges. In the app under the download settings, the "Download only on WiFi" box is/was checked (and I made certain of that before leaving the house). The setting appears to have been ignored completely.

I apologize if you require more information, I am away from home for several more hours but will provide logs and such when I return.

• 2 months later...
Slowpe938

This is also happening to me with the latest version of the iOS app and server 4.0.2.0.

I have had to disable mobile data access on my iOS device as its eating though my data.

I’ve tried reinstalling the app and toggling the download over WiFi only setting but nothing has stopped it yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
WeWillSee

Where can i find this download only for wifi setting? had the same problem yet can't seem to find this setting when downloading? neither in the settings of the app. 

3 hours ago, WeWillSee said:

Where can i find this download only for wifi setting? had the same problem yet can't seem to find this setting when downloading? neither in the settings of the app. 

Hi there, where exactly are you looking for it?