Latest TV Shows truncated

MyronAub
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

MyronAub

I got the Cheers Complete Series Collection DVD for Christmas and just spent the last day or so slowly ripping and adding well over 100 episodes to my media server.

All good until I noticed that "Latest TV Shows" now only lists two shows ()previously it was 15 or so), one being Cheers with 110 unwatched episodes and so it seems that the Latest Media section entitled "Latest TV Shows" is actually listing/counting episodes rather than shows. Is this a feature/bug or down to a setting somewhere that I can change? If the former is there any timeline on when  this section will be able to count/list actual shows?

Yes, with TV what you actually care about is when the last episode was added, not when the Series itself was first added to your system.  This limit is only a problem in the specific situation you have just encountered (adding a large number of episodes from one series at once).

• Solution

And this is also resolved for the upcoming new release of emby server. Thanks.

• Like 1

MyronAub

I've just updated to the latest 4.0.0.2 and the Latest TV Shows issue is now fixed and the Home Screen looks great again.

Many thanks!