Allan Cameron

Allan Cameron

I have placed the dll in 

C:\Users\{your_username}\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins\

Also 

\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins  

and 

\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins

Just to be sure because its not showing up in the installed plugins on the server.

Running windows 10

Happy2Play

You shouldn't have both locations, it should be either/or depending on how old your installation is.

What paths are show on the Dashboard?

Tested on my beta server and no issue dropping the dll in \programdata\plugins folder and starting server (plugin appeared).

Edited by Happy2Play

Allan Cameron

You shouldn't have both locations, it should be either/or depending on how old your installation is.

What paths are show on the Dashboard?

Tested on my beta server and no issue dropping the dll in \programdata\plugins folder and starting server (plugin appeared).

install is fresh, everything latest updates. i have it in the dir, but it will not show 

Dash shows: C:\Users\Allan\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\

post-532-0-98843100-1546914115_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allan Cameron

Happy2Play

Have restarted your server?  You will probably have to post a server log.

Happy2Play

Okay yes I get the same results on 3.5.3.0 it would appear that is a updated plugin version that is not compatible with the stable server release.  You need a older version of the plugin.

LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.6.0.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

• Like 1

Allan Cameron

Okay yes I get the same results on 3.5.3.0 it would appear that is a updated plugin version that is not compatible with the stable server release.  You need a older version of the plugin.

LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.6.0.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Oh ok now it makes scene, thank you for your help. Where can i get an older plugin?

Happy2Play

Oh ok now it makes scene, thank you for your help. Where can i get an older plugin?

You will have to contact the developer @@radeon

• Like 1

Happy2Play

It may need a compatibility update.

To me the available download version is for beta.  As it loads fine in beta release.

radeon

There isn't a release for anything pre 3.6 now. I did some compatibility updates for 3.6 and skipped some of the 3.5 updates. 

Allan Cameron

There isn't a release for anything pre 3.6 now. I did some compatibility updates for 3.6 and skipped some of the 3.5 updates. 

So what does that mean? We have to wait?