NFO Save

jburgess
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

jburgess

Hi Guys,

I've seen that if you store the NFO files in the media folders with their items then it helps if you ever lost your sever and Emby would pick everything up again much quicker.

I would like to do this but I have a small issue.

I use Plexdrive which is read only access. This is to avoid API limits and also I feel the performance is much better. That's great but it does mean I can't tick the option to save NFO data.

As a secondary for the likes of sonarr radarr etc I use rclone to shift data but I do not use rclone for Emby libraries.

Is there a way I can tell Emby to search folders and store NFO data via rclone? Without having to add libraries?

jburgess

@@Luke

Well, I'm guessing you can only save NFO data to libraries which you have added and when a scan runs it saves it to that media folder.

The issue I have is it looks I would have to add those libraries again via rclone on order to have read write access for rclone to save the NFO there for having the same libraries twice.

Hope that makes sense.

jburgess

It's not rclone.

I use Plexdrive. This is read only. This stops bans and better performance.

Rlcone is just for sonarr raddar etc but my libraries are not managed by rclone.

• Solution

Right OK. So then yes it sounds like the only solution would be something customized for this specific use case.

• Like 1