Emby for Kodi not updating movies after latest Kodi nightly

rapteev

rapteev

Hi

Emby for Kodi stop updating libraries after installing latest Kodi nightly , that also update database to 114.

Even a manual update do not work.

Thank you

rapteev

Hi

Doing a manual update also do not update library.

I have 2 nvidia shield and only installed the latest nightly in one of them. The other one is running rc3 and everything is running/updating as expected.

Thank you

Angelblue05

It's because they updated the version of the database. I am not around until tomorrow, what you can do for now if you can edit the file in notepad: userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/emby/objects/obj_map.json, edit the videodb to 114.

Edited by Angelblue05

rapteev

Ok. Thank you , I will try that, but i remember to read a post where you state that this kind of changes to Kodi database shouldn’t impact on the plugin... anyway thank you for your great work.

sualfred

A version bump always requires code adjustments. Just change it like Angelbue said or go back to a older nightly in the meantime. This also solves the problem.

Edited by sualfred

mary022

The only way that I can make a new show be entered into my Kodi library is to go to Vidoes---->Files---->TV Shows---->Press "C"---->Scan to library. That only works on a single show. When I choose "Update Library" anywhere within Kodi, it goes through the motions, but doesn't come up with anything new and there are at least 40 shows that have not been scraped yet. 

Edited by mary022

Angelblue05

You’ll have to either repair but likely do a reset as it sounds you’ve messed around with scanning content directly into Kodi. I am working on a fix to allow it to pick up on the new db version which is why you are not seeing updates, as it’s writing to the old database atm. Thanks for your patience.