How to purchase add-ins?

gdundan

gdundan

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase some plugins like Breeze, Crystal, TV Theme etc within MediaBrowser3 Classic.  I keep getting redirected to the MediaBrowser3 server with no purchase option anywhere.  Where do I go?

Thanks.

mboehler

The trick is, you don't pay for it within Classic.  You actually pay for it within the server (kind of).

In the web UI of the server, click on Dashboard, then Plugins (on the left), then Catalog on the right, and then select the plug-in you wish to purchase.  Then scroll down to Registration and click on "Register now with...Paypal".

Once you register it, you will get a key.  Or, if you already have a key because you're a MB Supporter, this purchase will be applied to your current key.

If you haven't entered a key already, you'll then need to go back to the dashboard.  Click on Help on the left, then Supporter Key on the right.  Then go ahead and enter your key and click Save.

Edited by mboehler
  • Like 1

gdundan

Thanks for your quick reply Mboehler!  

Yeah, I just realised I needed to become a contributor 1st.  I've done that now and I'm eagerly awaiting the supporter key so I can purchase / register the add ons.  This is such a great application.

PS.  Do you know how long it takes for the key to come through?  

mboehler

Thanks for your quick reply Mboehler!  

Yeah, I just realised I needed to become a contributor 1st.  I've done that now and I'm eagerly awaiting the supporter key so I can purchase / register the add ons.  This is such a great application.

PS.  Do you know how long it takes for the key to come through?  

You should receive your key within a couple of minutes.  If you do not receive it quickly, check your spam folder.  If it's not there, contact one of the admins.

Usually keys do come in pretty quickly but sometimes PayPal is slow and it can take up to a couple hours.