Latest DVR Not grouping series

TylerV76

TylerV76

Just switched to the beta and having an issue getting a series to group on the home page on one of the servers. Ive removed the series, rescanned the library etc etc. Any idea what I can do to get them to group? On my other server they are grouped properly. Both running the latest beta.

5c294bceb2d15_ScreenShot20181230at54940P5c294bda27d4a_ScreenShot20181230at55027P

Hi, this is just a decision that we've made so that you can easily access a latest recording without having to go through the series.

If you want to navigate to the series screen though, you still can by clicking the Midnight Texas text. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

TylerV76

Hi, this is just a decision that we've made so that you can easily access a latest recording without having to go through the series.

If you want to navigate to the series screen though, you still can by clicking the Midnight Texas text. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

But why would the 80’s series group them? They are both on the latest beta. I just went from stable to beta today. Settings are the same for both servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The top one is a mixed content library and the bottom one is a TV library. I can see how this would seem inconsistent, so yes, this is something we should review. Thanks.