Here's a mystery

ajaycloss

ajaycloss

I've just installed the first season of the Simpsons. Thirteen episodes all present and correct and everything's good. But what's this? An extra 2 episodes of the Simpsons from season 30 have also appeared. Whaaaatt!!! I didn't even know there were 30 seasons of the Simpsons. Yet somehow Emby has downloaded the metadata for episodes 11 and 12 and it looks like they're ready to play. Of course I then check the metadata to see where the files are located but what do you know, there is no path option displayed so I have no idea where Emby is finding them.

OK, I'm thinking, maybe Santa has brought me a little unexpected Xmas present and I click play but, of course, there's just a 'no compatible streams error'. Fair enough. Also there a caption on each episode which reads 'Unaired'.  Weird. I then remove all the Simpsons episodes (I only have one season) and try reinstalling them. And they're back!! Episodes 11 and 12 and now I can't get rid of them.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so, how did you fix it?

ajaycloss

Hi Luke,

Wow! That was quick even by your standards. The folder structure is TV Recordings-Comedy-The Simpsons-Series 1. Is this what you mean?