Recording IPTV freezing every few seconds??

mwkurt

Hello,

I have purchased Emby Premiere just so I could record some shows using an IPTV account I have. Have found that any recording that I make will freeze every few seconds for 5 or 10 seconds then repeat the cycle. The IPTV account I have allows 5 simultaneous connections, so that shouldn't be a problem. Reading a bit using Google, I have learned that maybe to record IPTV you need 2 connections?? Is there anything I can do inside of Emby to get rid of the freezing and skipping?

Forgot to add, I can watch the IPTV Streams live with no problems at all.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by mwkurt

Are you able to play the completed files in something like vlc? That might not be the best test though since vlc generally handles everything. but it's worth finding out. 

Are you able to play the completed files in something like vlc? That might not be the best test though since vlc generally handles everything. but it's worth finding out. 

VLC is what  was using to initially view the files and is how I noticed the freezing.

So you're saying they freeze in vlc?

They freeze in anything I play them in. VLC or playback using Emby. They are recorded with the freezing embedded in them. Did you look at them? The logs? Anything you ask for that I provided? Do you have any answers?

Thanks,

Mark