Opening a specific TV season crashes the server

Deathsquirrel

Deathsquirrel

I've been doing some reorganization and cleaning up old metadata/images.  Some of these are files that exist from MB2.  As part of this I've gone into each of my TV series, clicked into the edit images tool, and used it to delete image types I'm not using or download updated media files to replace older, low-res posters & such.

In the course of that I discovered that if I click into Clerks Season 1 the Emby server crashes.  I'm using the web UI for this work, in Firefox.  Server is v 3.53 on Windows.  The server stops responding and has to be forced closed with task manager.

Debug logging shows no errors, it just ends when I attempt to open the season.  I do note that after deleting the existing metadata the episode NFO files aren't getting recreated.  I get a season.nfo in the folder and the nfo for one single episode but the other five episodes don't get nfo files created.  Season 0 files also don't get NFO files created but viewing that season in the web UI doesn't crash anything.

I just ran a library scan with debug logging enabled and I'm not seeing any errors.  The scan of that folder looks just like the other successful folders.

If the last lines of the logs are about images then this is probably image related and is most likely resolved for the upcoming 3.6. Thanks.

Deathsquirrel

If the last lines of the logs are about images then this is probably image related and is most likely resolved for the upcoming 3.6. Thanks.

Thanks luke, I'll watch for that update then.  The final lines are pulling images from the cache.