Audio bitrate summed with video

computerprep

computerprep

I'm bulk handbraking lots of my media right now, and I've realized that some but not all of my media with DTS or EAC3 (maybe more, but I haven't found any yet) don't show any audio bitrate in the Media Info, and the video bitrate includes the audio portion

Not sure if this has any transcoding or conversion ramifications. I thought by handbrakeCLI script was broken when I saw so many of my re-encoded files with wrong bitrates. But when I remove the audio from the container, the video bitrate displays correctly.

Ok i downloaded the smaller file, however, i actually already had sample files similar to this. My mistake for misreading this. I was under the wrong impression that the video bitrate was missing, which would be a problem.

Having the audio bitrate missing is unlikely to matter in the majority of situations. The total bitrate is most important, along with video bitrate, and then for the audio stream, it's usually the audio codec and number of channels that are most important. Thanks.