Gamebrowser III things I would like to see.

yunggunn80

yunggunn80

Redshirt the Gamebrowser program is by far the best thing available on the internet for showcasing our game collection. I appreciate all the hard work you have put in. There are some features that have not yet been implemented that are causing me to not be able to use the program to its fullest yet. They are:

- The ability to select Multi Disc games. An option when you click Play that brings up Disc 1 Disc 2 Disc 3 etc is needed instead of having to add the game to the collection multiple times for every disc.

- The ability to select our own file extension. Instead of having to tell you every time a File extension is missing such as Yabause for the Saturn needing access to Cue, Iso, and Mdf as well as the already added Bin, or Batch files for PC and PCSX2, could a Browse button just be added next to the game's   

Executable path? This way we can choose our own path and not have to keep asking and waiting.

- Ability to search by pressing the letter in Media Browser Theater Gamebrowser.

- Themes for Media Center Theater. This program is amazing and I can't wait to be able to add the Aztec theme or some other beautiful theme to make it that much more beautiful.

As I understand it, all of the things Ive stated are available in the Gamebrowser II plugin. Is there a way for me to get access to this program as well as Media Browser II which I assume is needed. I only plan on using it to showcase my Game collection and if all these features already exist, I wont need to bug you or wait any longer to build my HTPC? I just cant find any links to download Mediabrowser II or Gamebrowser II.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1