MP3 Libraries request

groover

Hi there,
I would like to suggest a couple of features that I think will be useful for all the people managing music on emby server

1. When you are in artist page, enable a field with Nation. I find interesting to identify if a band comes from England, or France, or US (Flag and city would be appreciated)
2. Always in artist page, when you click on album collection, keep displaying the year instead of band name in the album list (or display both)
3. Enable the field "Original artist" already included in common mp3 tags. This will allow to identify the cover versions. It should work like compilations in artist page where after album list you can find "appears also", I would suggest another list named "covered by" with artist name and album/song name. and for artist that made the cover the chance to see in mp3 list of the album "originally by" field and if possible a section with a list of cover version made by the artist
4. give the chance in album page options to show more fields (eg catalog number, or Label)
5. in album page display the format (eg: mp3 with bitrate or flac, or wav, etc...)
6. think about a format for vinyl rips (side a, side b, 7'', 10'', LP, 12'' etc...)

Limit the scraping from musigbrainz to 5 lines on artist description, it is annoying to have a very large description of the band

thanks for the great work you are carrying on

• Like 1