Emby Server stops serving clients

ms78mama

ms78mama

Hi all my emby server out of sudden started not responding to clients. If i restart the server may work for a while and then stops responding.

The services are running and i am able to access the dashboard but remote clients cannot connect to it. Can someone help me troubleshoot to find the cause?

EmbyServer 3.5.3.0 on Windows Server 2012 R2

embylog01.rtf

embylog02.rtf

Hi, strange, this has not been reported for quite some time. Nonetheless, I don't think this will happen anymore with the upcoming 3.6 stable release. If you need immediate relief you can always try out the beta channel. Thanks.

ms78mama

Hi Luke, so what do you suggest upgrading to BETA? i wont run into bigger issues? is this a known issue that i can resolve without BETA?

Happy2Play

It is a issue that for some reason only affect some setups.  As improvements have been implemented in the 3.6 release cycle it should be resolved.  There is no resolution currently without running beta.  

If this is something that you're only running into every few days, then you may also choose to just wait until the stable release.

ms78mama

I have updated to BETA 3.6.0.80 and server works much better and faster, i will monitor and let you know of any issues. Do we know the official date release for 3.6 stable?