Not Syncing to Correct Device

beatter

I have two android devices, a Galaxy S7 and a Nexus 7. I was wanting to download some movies to my tablet (Nexus 7) for my upcoming trip.

Through the sync menu, I could see several devices, but my Nexus 7 was not one of them. Furthermore, I could see other user's devices (I don't know if this is because I'm a server admin or not).

post-122940-0-05327400-1545332612_thumb.png

Since I couldn't sync to the device remotely, I clicked the download link directly from the device. This started up the transcoding process as expected, however the target device was set to my phone (Galaxy S7) instead of the tablet.

post-122940-0-60020300-1545332758_thumb.png

The movies that I want to have downloaded on my tablet are now downloading to my phone instead. How can I get my tablet to be recognized as a valid sync destination?

The server is windows version 3.6.0.76 beta.

PS: I feel it's also worth noting that my tablet appears under the 'Play On' menu, and is recognized as a separate device in the server dashboard.

post-122940-0-66435000-1545332900_thumb.png

Hi, I suppose you could try deleting the two devices in the server dashboard. You'll have to login again. Then try to download something from one of them. Thanks.