Missing posters on server start

Evoley

I started up the server and noticed that all of my posters are either missing or just not showing. It seems that the backdrop is being used. I have tried reinstalling (which ultimately does work but only for a bit) and switching to the beta server to no avail. I have also refreshed all of the metadata that is missing and it's not really doing much of anything.

bEBtwTsh.jpgFHqZq0N.png

embyserver.txt

Hi, where are your images stored? Are they getting deleted, or being taken offline? That's probably what's going on.

Hi, where are your images stored? Are they getting deleted, or being taken offline? That's probably what's going on.

I had actually stored them on my one drive I use for random junk and games. From what I can gather is that they're being deleted at least judging by what's in metadata\library and in any folders that were created.

So I decided to just use the default install location (appdata) for all of the images and ran a scan to get missing metadata. I can assume the scan was done and there are still shows that have no posters or anything of the sort. Attached are all of the log files (besides the ffmpeg-remux ones and hardware detection) from the past 12 hrs.

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63680937128.txt

embyserver-63680937452.txt

embyserver-63680937455.txt

embyserver-63680938668.txt

embyserver-63680939159.txt

embyserver-63680947200.txt

Happy2Play

Without digging it would appear thousands of poster were downloaded.  You may have to go over some specific example.

I had actually stored them on my one drive I use for random junk and games. From what I can gather is that they're being deleted at least judging by what's in metadata\library and in any folders that were created.

The server will not recycle from the metadata folder on it's own. If you are doing this, or if you have some process doing this, then that is why you're seeing the behavior that you're seeing. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !