All channels showing as series to record

wulfeman6869

wulfeman6869

Im on the new beta version. All the live tv programs showing set to record as a series. I did not set them this way. The problem is that it affects the recordings I do want to record. It will not record them. What can I do to reset them to not be including as a series. See screen shot.1b0273891899cdbd115fb37fd6b00d8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

kanipek

Actually the "greyed" version of the series record icon means it won't record on those channels

Have you set these series to record on different channels?

wulfeman6869

No I have not set the series to record on other channels. If I look through all the channels they all have the greyed out icon.and it goes for all the times in the guide. It sets the programs I want to record to the same greyed out icon. So they want record as scheduled.

Edited by wulfeman6869

kanipek

No I have not set the series to record on other channels. If I look through all the channels they all have the greyed out icon.and it goes for all the times in the guide. It sets the programs I want to record to the same greyed out icon. So they want record as scheduled.

Hmm.....that is odd.

Is this a fresh install of Emby? Cable, OTA or IPTV?

Please see:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Post a log, and any other amplifying info. Screen shots of your LiveTV/DVR screens, schedule and series pages (tabs)

wulfeman6869

This is an install over emby stable. 3.5. It is iptv. This didn't happen until the right after the install of the beta.

kanipek

This is an install over emby stable. 3.5. It is iptv. This didn't happen until the right after the install of the beta.

Have you tried removing and re-doing the LiveTV config in Emby?

wulfeman6869

The guide is provided by the iptv service. I have not tried to delete it and re-enter as suggested yet. Do you want the exact address?

wulfeman6869

No I don't think so. It wasn't like this before I updated too the beta version... And every show on the guide has that icon. It worked perfectly on the stable version. And it's not letting the shows I want to record..record because is seems to be marking them as a show that I have setup in a series.. The one thing I noticed on the guide is that they are showing the episodes I know that are not repeats..but they have a repeat icon next to all the shows in the guide.

Edited by wulfeman6869

wulfeman6869

I should note that the repeat icon is on the guide on the tv using a fire tv cube. You can't see it on the android that I show on the screenshot from my phone

@@Luke

Can't test, currently no Vaders account, but topic starter already stated everything was normal in stable version. I guess going from stable to beta messed things up, if he already did a Guide refresh. Did you @@wulfeman6869 ?

What I do see, is that Vaders Guide data contains minimal info.

The xml has this setup for all the channels and no extra information like genre, season/episode etc is present:

</channel>
  <channel id="I1602.72638.schedulesdirect.org">
    <display-name>The Discovery Channel Canada HD</display-name>
  </channel>

</programme>
  <programme channel="I1602.72638.schedulesdirect.org" start="20181220220000 +0000" stop="20181220230000 +0000">
    <title lang="en">MythBusters</title>
    <desc lang="en">Snowflake of death; painting a room with a boom; the bifurcated boat myth.</desc>
  </programme>

wulfeman6869

It apears that the server updated to 3.6.80 and now the guide is not showing the icon for the series recording..only showing the correct ones that I have setup. Yay

• 2 weeks later...
rkirchhof

I'm having a simular issue, but I only get the channels and no guide data. I'm also useing vaders.  I included a copy of the guid data. Also From the Manage Server > Live TV section. If I select  … Map Channels there are no channels to map?

p2.xml

post-38252-0-65314700-1546543195_thumb.png

I'm having a simular issue, but I only get the channels and no guide data. I'm also useing vaders.  I included a copy of the guid data. Also From the Manage Server > Live TV section. If I select  … Map Channels there are no channels to map?

Hi there, please attach the emby server log. thanks.

rkirchhof

I see this one over and over again: System.Xml.XmlException: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 246373, position 33.

rkirchhof

IDK can you tell by looking at it? I attached it in my first post. see file p2.xml

Edited by rkirchhof