Movie Library Deleted

connor_lakatos

connor_lakatos

I came home today to find my movie folder (almost) completely deleted. Only thing left was 2 movie folders with their subtitle files left behind. The only thing I changed recently was adding Auto Organize and Auto Box Sets plugins so I assume it has something to do with these. If there is anyway to find the cause I would appreciate the info. I tried looking around to possibly recover the files but I'm not sure I can.

Log 1.txt

Log 2.txt

Log 3.txt

Log 4.txt

Log 5.txt

Edited by connor_lakatos

connor_lakatos

Can you post your server log? 

How to Report a Problem

What are you Auto Organizer settings?

I added log files with 1 being the latest. I'm having trouble viewing the Auto Organizer settings; it's simply not opening the settings when I click the settings button. I had added it last night and then figured I would configure it later so I didn't change any of the default settings.

Edited by connor_lakatos

I see some deletes here on individual movies. It looks like you or one of your users used the delete function to delete 6-7 movies. Does that sound right?

connor_lakatos

I see some deletes here on individual movies. It looks like you or one of your users used the delete function to delete 6-7 movies. Does that sound right?

Sorry for late reply. Yes I was getting rid of some duplicate files. It is weird that happened right before the whole library was deleted. This could have been user error but I am careful. Only thing making me not think it was someone simply deleting the files was the left over folder and subtitle files with only the movie file deleted.

Edited by connor_lakatos

connor_lakatos

Ok, anything is possible but I don't see evidence of mass deletion in this log file. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for taking the time to look. I'll look into other possibilities.

And this, folks, is why I have 2 individual backups for my media, and pretty much any Emby essential (images, etc.)