How do I flush/refresh guide icons

yaggier

I've added (and removed and re-added several times) a m3u tuner where I've been editing the m3u file. My icons don't match the ones referenced in the file and some of them are still old version from earlier loads.

I've restarted Emby server (on QNAP NAS, 3.5.2.0) and of course have refreshed the guide but the icons don't refresh. 

How do I purge that cache or force a refresh of the icons?

Hi, try removing it and then refreshing the guide, allowing that to finish. Once it's finished, then try adding it back. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Thanks Luke. I figured out the long way and used it this time but next time I will give your way a shot.

Here is what I did in case it helps others:

1) In web interface I went to Live Tv -> Channels

2) Selected 'Edit Images' from the "..." menu (must be in account with proper access)

3) Deleted the trouble ones (but I could have uploaded here if desired)

4a) If wanting the icons from the guide (Schedules Direct in this example) then I just had to refresh the guide data

4b) However, If wanting the icons from the m3u then I had to remove and readd the m3u instead of '4a'

• Like 1

Yes I think currently icons from the guide will take priority. We should add options to control that. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Luke. I figured out the long way and used it this time but next time I will give your way a shot.

Here is what I did in case it helps others:

1) In web interface I went to Live Tv -> Channels

2) Selected 'Edit Images' from the "..." menu (must be in account with proper access)

3) Deleted the trouble ones (but I could have uploaded here if desired)

4a) If wanting the icons from the guide (Schedules Direct in this example) then I just had to refresh the guide data

4b) However, If wanting the icons from the m3u then I had to remove and readd the m3u instead of '4a'

Thanks yaggier, you helped me straighten out my guide. Somehow, about half of my channel icons got screwed up and I couldn't figure how to fix them. Your method worked like a charm, using schedules direct.

• Like 1