Not able to see my server on my LAN Network

ncaa76

I cannot connect to localhost via my Amazon Fire TV or web browser on the same network.  I'm able to connect via Plex (but only indirect) and whats odd is all of my ports are timing out when I got to the site you recommended, http://www.canyouseeme.org ? However if I open a browser on the Windows machine that is running the emby server, port 8096 works fine, just not 8920.  Please assist, thanks.

I have Arris router from Spectrum and setup port 8096 and 8920 (both UDP and TCP). Also added a rule on Windows firewall for same ports, TCP only

Attached logs for reference

emby-Logs-12-16-18.txt

Hi.  You will need to check your Firewall rules.  Make sure it is allowing TCP and UDP traffic to the server process.

Hi.  You will need to check your Firewall rules.  Make sure it is allowing TCP and UDP traffic to the server process.

Thanks for responding, I did allow traffic for TCP and UDP for both ports. Still not working

I would also check Windows firewall to make sure there are no rules blocking the embyserver.exe file.

Embyserver.exe file is Allowed for all traffic.  It really seems like I might have something else blocking the port.  Just not sure what it is.  Could malwarebytes pro block ports?

Thanks for responding, I did allow traffic for TCP and UDP for both ports. Still not working

Embyserver.exe file is Allowed for all traffic.  It really seems like I might have something else blocking the port.  Just not sure what it is.  Could malwarebytes pro block ports?

It is allowed, but also double check for extra rules that might be blocking it. Perhaps you may have inadvertently clicked No on a windows firewall authorization prompt and you've forgotten that you did that. It's very easy to do and I accidentally do it all the time when testing a fresh install.

It is allowed, but also double check for extra rules that might be blocking it. Perhaps you may have inadvertently clicked No on a windows firewall authorization prompt and you've forgotten that you did that. It's very easy to do and I accidentally do it all the time when testing a fresh install.

I finally got it to work, I noticed my public profile was accidentally blocking all incoming traffic.  Problem solved, thanks for all the great support. :)