Icons for media folders

BrettM
Go to solution Solved by marcisikoff,

BrettM

Hi I have just installed media browser 3 and have setup the media folders e.g.: Movies , Music, 3D Movies, Music Video & TV I would like to have icons for the folders but don't know any good sites to obtain them. 

Can anyone offer advise please

BrettM

Thanks guys for the help really appreciate it, I just have 1 more question I have created a movie folder with the movies inside the folder but I would like to add the genre feature, in other words when you open the Movie folder you then see the different genres: Horror, Adventure , Thriller  ect but I would like to use the folder icons that Xzener has created then the movies in the Horror Genre would be seen and so on.

But Ihave looked in the server and cannot see how to add the feature as part of the Movie folder can some one guide me through the process.

Cheers 

A couple options:

1. You can index your media folder by genre using the config menu
  2. You can turn on the "Movies By Genre" view in the config page to get a new item at the top level which will be all your movies in your whole library indexed by genre.

BrettM

Hi All,

Thank you for the help so far it is refreshing to go on a forum where people will actually reply and help you learn/solve problems.

I have 2 more questions hopefully someone can help

Q1: Is there a fully updated version of the Kinect application? I have installed all software but when it starts for the first time to setup face recognition it simply comes up with this this program has stopped working and needs to close.  

Q2: I have a large 3D TV connected to our home theatre PC which in turn is connected to our Home theatre amp. I am operating the media browser3 on a 17" touchscreen and would like to know is there and development in the pipeline to be able have playback of media on a secondary TV?  while still browsing the movie library on the touchscreen, Also would be great if scroll bars could be coded in for touchscreen.

My Background: I own a Jukebox manufacturing company and we are looking for a full home entertainment system to add to our product line, we are in the testing stage for software, I would be more than happy to donate to this program but would like to see more features & compatibility with touch screens we are currently using windows 7.

Thank you and keep up the great work