Delete all metadata for a show

w1kl4s

I have a certain show (Monogatari) that kind of doesn't want to get picked up properly by anything i tried so far, so i wanted to just manually fill the metadata information and i'm fine with it. However, i made a mistake when entering season numbers and stuff has merged into one show and finding proper files is a pain with having to click on information for every single episode to find out a filename, so i want to delete metadata for this show and just start again. Is there any way to do that?

Happy2Play

If you save metadata with media you could delete it there.  Otherwise I believe your only option is to remove the media from the library folder perform a library scan, then re-add it.

Thanks. Also, is it possible to select every episode in season to add season number for them? It's a situation when i have few seasons from different folders and they don't get identified when manually inputting metadata downloader ID, so i have to manually fill out season number for every episode in this season to avoid multiple seasons merging with themselves (At least that's what was happening to me).

Happy2Play

Thanks. Also, is it possible to select every episode in season to add season number for them? It's a situation when i have few seasons from different folders and they don't get identified when manually inputting metadata downloader ID, so i have to manually fill out season number for every episode in this season to avoid multiple seasons merging with themselves (At least that's what was happening to me).

Sorry there currently is no bulk metadata editor.