IPTV Plugin

erikastevens30

EODCrafter

after a bit of googling and then looking at the 3.6 blog post about switching to gracenotes from scheduletv. which is what i assume you are referring to. which I am not able to update to 3.6 yet.

Okay, Good Luck with Vaders, and the 100 others that have reported this! Like I said, their stance is all should conform to their File.

Edited by EODCrafter
  • Like 1

robesau

Okay, Good Luck with Vaders, and the 100 others that have reported this!

yah I am just going to ignore it as vaders already said they wouldnt help cause they dont support emby.

i will wait till i can upgrade to emby 3.6 and use the new guide.

also how the hell do you function with a background picture of static. I almost went blind just seeing it in the screen shot hahahaha.

• Like 1

EODCrafter

yah I am just going to ignore it as vaders already said they wouldnt help cause they dont support emby.

i will wait till i can upgrade to emby 3.6 and use the new guide.

also how the hell do you function with a background picture of static. I almost went blind just seeing it in the screen shot hahahaha.

IKR, that's weird it just screen shots like that :)

BTW Why can't you Upgrade to the Beta Version? JC....

Edited by EODCrafter

pir8radio

vaders xml worked for me just fine...    I only switched to iptv-epg.com due to vaders horrible EPG uptime..    iptv-epg.com also includes way more show photos and better channel logos. 

EODCrafter

vaders xml worked for me just fine...    I only switched to iptv-epg.com due to vaders horrible EPG uptime..    iptv-epg.com also includes way more show photos and better channel logos. 

Users have reported on xTeVe for 3 days now the file contains Invalid characters which makes it a Invalid XML. I.E. & instead of & or whatever the format is.

2019/01/01 04:27:36 [xTeVe] [ERROR] XML syntax error on line 231337: invalid character entity & (no semicolon) -
2019/01/01 04:27:36 [xTeVe] [ERROR] XEPG requires an XMLTV file -

Here's a fix a user has reported......

#!/bin/sh
curl -S 'http://vapi.vaders.tv/epg/vget?username={USERNAME}password={PASSWORD}&format=ts' --output vaders.m3u
curl -H "Accept: application/xml" -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -X GET http://vaders.tv/p2.xml > vaders-temp.xml
sed -e 's/&[^amp;|^apos;|^quot;|^lt;|^gt;]/&/gi' vaders-temp.xml > vaders.xml
sed -i 's/\ß//g' vaders.xml
sed -i 's/\& amp;/\&/g' vaders.xml
rm -f vaders-temp.xml
Edited by EODCrafter
  • Like 1