Problem with Backup / Restore

WooAf

I've been using Backup & Restore from the Plugins Catalog and the backup created is missing some of my users..

5bfc1dfac53e6_mstsc_bCL93traWT.png

5bfc1e208277c_mstsc_sXVLcHw6Tx.png

How I can do a full backup / restore ? 

Thanks

Hi.  The Backup plug-in will not backup or restore users that were only invited via email (Connect).  It can only backup local users.

We are looking to re-vamp the user area in the future to make this less complex.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

Hi.  The Backup plug-in will not backup or restore users that were only invited via email (Connect).  It can only backup local users.

We are looking to re-vamp the user area in the future to make this less complex.

Does that answer your question?

Is there a way to restore their watched history if I invite them in my new server ?

Yes, when you restore with the backup plugin, uncheck all the  restore options except for restoring user data. Then configure the user data restore process for each user you want to do it for.

Yes, when you restore with the backup plugin, uncheck all the  restore options except for restoring user data. Then configure the user data restore process for each user you want to do it for.

Yes but the Backup plug-in will not backup or restore users that were only invited via email .. is there a way to restore users that were invited via email ?

Yes but the Backup plug-in will not backup or restore users that were only invited via email .. is there a way to restore users that were invited via email ?

No, but, once you re-create the user in the new setup, run the restore again and un-check everything except the user data you want.  You can restore any previous user's data into any user on the new server.