movie category

paulsavo

paulsavo

Hi is there a way to get movies on now to show up in the program data?

i can get kids/shows/sports/onnow

but no movies, despite fact there are movies both on now and scheduled

post-176659-0-39754600-1542897727_thumb.jpg

Hi, what guide data are you using?

If you had Movies they would show up there, right underneath shows. Most likely your guide data isn't marking your programs as movies.

paulsavo

its the providers on epg guide, but when i install on plex and other formats it shows up, is there anything i can do or is there someway it can be changed

• 4 weeks later...
paulsavo

ok have managed to get movies to show but how do i split them into say drama/thiller/kids ect, what is the way it is the correct way to write this?

paulsavo

yeah so what im trying to do is using the colour codded categories on the epg i can distinguish between the types of movies, in sprt i have this setup for different colours for different sports using the following in sports xml

sports|basketball|baseball|football|icehockey|nba|nfl|mlb|golf|tennis|boxing+mma|worldfootball|rugby|westling|nascar|darts|formula1|racing|cricket

but wot do i add in movies to distinguish between the genres?

i had taken this off a forum movie|movies|Movie / Drama

but all movies same colour and have tried to add say thiller after it movie|movies|Movie / Drama|Movie / Thriller|Movie / Comedy

but everything just shows as a drama

We don't have the ability to different color codings for different movie genres. It is only for all movies, all sports, etc. Is that what you're asking?