DVR Recordings Ending Too Early

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

Recently I've begun DVR'ing basketball games since I work through them and watch them when I get home.

9/10 times I get a notification well before the game has ended letting me know Emby has finished recording and converted my partial file.

I've toggled "auto loop" to see if it that would fix it but same results. 
Tonight's recording began at 19:28:00 and I have two copies..... (NBA Basketball New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics) for reference.
The .ts file is 57minutes long

the .mp4 which was created from the .ts upon completion is 23 minutes long

Not sure why I have 2 copies of varying length, but I'd like if someone could look at my log and let me know if there is a conflict I have created,

or if there is anything I can do to prevent this from happening because it's becoming increasingly frustrating with each recording.

Thank you for any/all advice or help on this matter!

embyserver.txt

pir8radio

Probably unrelated.... But I have had a few instances where if there are bandwidth issues when using IPTV the stream gets pushed back....  For example if you have skips often emby tends to piece the iptv streams together, so playback you dont see any skips...  However emby will just stop recording based on time of day...   So if you are recording a show that has all kinds of issues, emby pieces it together some how and then stops recording at the specified guide time, yet there is still a big chunk buffered somewhere that never gets recorded.   I have came across this a few times.      I thought it might be my iptv provider buffering or something, but when i play using their player everything is on track.  Weird. 

X good video  O IPTV issues

1pm--------Guide Time-----------5pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXOOOOXXXXOOOOXXXXOOOOXXXXXOOOXXXXOXXXXXXXXX
Edited by pir8radio

Oi!

I did post the wrong log!

I migrated my local files to a different server to try to relieve the DVR server.

Time stamp of event for quick reference:

2018-11-21 19:28:04.370

Thank you and your team!

Can you check the browser debug console for any errors? thanks.

pir8radio

That's what the stream loop setting on m3u setup page is designed to resolve.

Had it on...  Sorry didn't mean to butt in on the topic, just throwing that out there.