Rotate Photos Library Folder Images

Guest wheatism

Guest wheatism

I have created a photo library and the contents display ok, but the sub-folders look pretty bland with no "cover image". When you add an image it does not respect the original rotation.

Request 1:

It would be nice if folder images could be rotated in the Web GUI or respect the original image rotation.

One folder respected the original layout, the second folder swapped the image to landscape mode.

Request 2:

It would be nice to automatically add an image as a cover from the photos folder on the server rather than having to upload one from the client

5bf046dde5d57_ImageRotation.jpg

Edited by eatwhims

• 5 months later...
gabrielballot

Hi, As far as I can see, there is no auto-rotation of the pictures so far. they are all in landscape mode.

Is there anything planned to fix it ?

By the way, I would be please to help on such issues. I have few abilities in programming and I wonder how I can help !

Thanks !

Hi, As far as I can see, there is no auto-rotation of the pictures so far. they are all in landscape mode.

Is there anything planned to fix it ?

By the way, I would be please to help on such issues. I have few abilities in programming and I wonder how I can help !

Thanks !

Hi where are you not seeing auto-rotation exactly? Thanks.

gabrielballot

I just noticed that only the .ARW pictures are not rotating, the others are good !

Thanks for your quick answer

I just noticed that only the .ARW pictures are not rotating, the others are good !

Thanks for your quick answer

What platform are you running Emby Server on? What version of Emby Server?

gabrielballot

I run Emby Server in docker on openmediavault (4.1.19-1)

It's version 4.0.2.0, I see that there is a new version. I install it and tell you if it solves the problem