Unable to connect

labatos

I've been keeping an eye out for anyone else having this issue with the latest update, however, I haven't seen anything yet.

For the last few days, many users on my account haven't been able to connect with my server. I've made sure all ports are open and that my connection works (all other internet traffic is fine). I also haven't changed any settings in Emby that would effect a connection. This also seems to be random. I have users that can remotely connect with an Amazon Fire TV, and occasionally, I'll be able to connect remotely with my phone. This issue is occurring on various connection types (4g, remote lan, remote wifi; all but shared network connections).

I've attached my log file, but is there anything anyone here has run into that is similar to this?

Emby Beta version 3.6.0.64

embyserver-63677750400.txt

embyserver-63677789751.txt

embyserver-63677789274.txt

Edited by labatos

It's almost like it stalls when trying to connect. But in the end, it give the "Unable to connect to this Server" message as if the server is offline. This is happening though while the server is online, and even while other stream transcodes are in progress on other connections. I remain logged in and online on the machine running the server, and have even tried resetting Emby, the pc, the modem and the devices attempting to connect without a change in the issue.

If it helps at all as well, I've reset the server a few times in the last half hour and have verified that the error is still occurring. I've attached the log files to the main post though, as they are considerably smaller.