Fire TV App crashes loading Artists menu in music

thelanranger

thelanranger

I have a pretty large music collection and I wanted to try emby for it vs plex. It seems like it has some nice upgrades but needs some polishing I guess. 

When I put the entire collection (which is well over 1 TB and probably 100,000 files) in a single library emby simply will have none of it. I'm not sure if there's some kind of limit or something? But basically it just twirls on pretty much every screen.

So, I made some independent libraries since I've been recently tagging and sorting everything neatly and deduping. The relatively small folder of neatly tagged, well organized files, crashes emby on fire tv when you go to artists. The program consistently just shuts off after twirling for about 15 seconds. I submitted logs.

The other thing I have found peculiar is that there is a lot of missing artwork and whatnot. Now everything in that folder has been SPECIFICALLY tagged with an Jaikoz. It scans everything, checks and rewrites all the data and writes art into the files. All of this is either pulled from Musicbrainz or if it's not, written directly into the file's id3 tags. Why would it be missing tags or artwork?

Hi.  Also please provide this information from when you submitted the app log.  Thanks.

Then add the following information to your report in the forum:

• Exactly what you were doing and what happened.  Include the name of whatever you played if it is a playback problem
  • The time you sent the log
  • The name of the Emby user on the local server that was logged in at the time