Coverart plugin - Regenerate images

Doonga

Doonga

I changed the treatment I use in the CoverArt plugin. I only use the default profile. I now have a mix of the old and new treatments across the library. Is there a way to mass regenerate the images? I tried searching here, but couldn't find the solution. I'm probably missing something obvious.

Thanks!

No, there isn't.  What exactly did you change and what exactly is showing up?  Pictures are the most helpful.  Thanks.

Doonga

I had changed the treatment for Movies, Series and Season to Metrocase from Clearcase. I ended up with everything that already existed in the library having Clearcase and anything new that was added having Metrocase. I ended up going through the editor and doing a refresh on everything with the Clearcase treatment and it updated it to Metrocase. Didn't take any screenshots unfortunately. I did see it in the Web client and MBTheater though.

That's very interesting because images are not processed during the metadata refresh cycle - unless this was added recently (but I don't think so).  Do you have the server log from when you did those refreshes?

Doonga

Oops! I neglected to say that I deleted all of the folder.jpg's and did a refresh. Sorry was in a bit of a rush when I typed that! I do have the logs still if you need them.

No, if you changed the actual images then that is what forced them to reprocess.  I would like to know why they didn't in the first place though but I'm not sure of how to figure that out.  Thanks.

Doonga

I'll try changing them again and see if I can recreate it. Should have some free time over the weekend. If so I'll gather up the logs for you.

Thanks!