Movie time bug

RyonM

Hello,

I don't know since when this is happening, but I noticed by every rescanned file/movie/tv serie the movie time is very very high.
5be9d67ac8871_Knipsel.png
5be9d6d8e1e98_Knipsel2.png

Also the statistics don't update anymore because of this:
TimeSpan overflowed because the duration is too long. at System.TimeSpan.Add(TimeSpan ts) at Statistics.ViewModel.RunTime.Add(Nullable`1 ticks) at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateOverallTime(Boolean onlyPlayed) at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<>c__DisplayClass19_1.b__0() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress) at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

This is the version I am using: Version 3.5.3.0[/size]

embyserver.txt

Edited by RyonM

Ok, once the next release of the server is available, please try refreshing metadata on that content and see if this corrects it. Thanks.