Unable to play channel after emby client update

tdiguy

I cant seem to play channel 193 now on emby. I can play it with the hdhr app and its smithsonian non drm and used to work before this last update.

I think one of my devices has not updated to latest emby client yet i will see if i can test on that.

Guess i should know by now to leave auto update turned off so emby doesnt update and stop functioning properly on me. 

server.txt

I rebooted the hdhr, but i am getting the same results. This morning i tested from my laptop just using a web browser though. I also tested using the hdhr app and kodi with no mods, both were able to play the channel. Seems like the only thing that i own that cant play the channel is emby.

Also, on the latest emby tv client, the use external player option does not seem to work, when i select that and try to play 193 it just drops me to a grey screen without even a loading spinner and does not ask which program to use, VLC is installed on said system.

Weird, rebooting my emby server seems to have corrected this, possibly. I can now play 193 with emby on my phone i will have to check out how its working when i get home on the tv's.

Guess i should plan to reboot the server periodically. Its been over a month since last reboot.

Edited by tdiguy

Ok, please submit an in-app log and hten we'll see what @@ebr thinks. Thanks.

It was corrected once i rebooted the emby server.  I finally got a chance to check and its working. I also didnt have debug options on on the client so i doubt it caught anything useful.